Renew Membership OnlineClick Here to Renew AEMS Membership Online
AEMS 2022 Membership Applications...
Please choose the appropriate application below.
“Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.”
The 2022 AEMS Membership Campaign is underway. AEMS relies greatly on organization (agency/hospital) membership dues as a primary source of revenue for its continued operation. Membership dues contribute to over half of AEMS administrative and program budget.
"The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don't play together, the club won't be worth a dime.”
YOU are a big part of the sum that makes AEMS whole. Every campaign reminds us of the intrinsic value of our member organizations - for without the agencies/hospitals’ volunteer commitment and financial support, there simply would be no AEMS. Member organizations offer AEMS livelihood. In return, AEMS shares a mutually supportive and empowering relationship with all its member organizations for the purposes of enhancing and advancing EMS and Trauma care in the Central Region and throughout Arizona.
"We don't accomplish anything in this world alone ... and whatever happens is the result of the whole tapestry of one's life and all the weavings of individual threads from one to another that creates something."
Sandra Day O'Connor
YOU are an invaluable thread that creates the AEMS tapestry. Since 1975, AEMS has provided programs, education, and advocacy that support the EMS interests and needs of the Central Arizona region. The mission of AEMS has always been to foster cooperation and collaboration among all EMS agencies and hospitals - urban and rural - within the Central Arizona region. It is your commitment to our mission that has made AEMS a unique and successful community organization not only throughout Arizona but quite possibly all fifty states.
“Synergy — the bonus that is achieved when things work together harmoniously.”
TOGETHER we celebrate 47 years of Central Region synergy. Cooperation, collaboration, and unification remain the heart and soul of AEMS. Our membership continues to offer and provide: opportunities to network and collaborate with other EMS agencies and hospital; connections to the most up-to-date EMS information, materials, and contacts; mediums to address EMS issues; and ways to share in collaborative efforts that enhance the quality of patient care and the EMS system.
“An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.”
TOGETHER we all gain from the knowledge and resources shared. One of AEMS many benefits as well as greatest asset is serving as a communicator, facilitator, and repository of information, knowledge, training and other resources for Central Region EMS, Trauma and other Healthcare professionals.
Here is a sampling of how dues benefit your agency/hospital and the Central Arizona Region:
- Dues allow AEMS to implement an affordably priced EMS Odyssey conference (now entering its 20th year), numerous other training opportunities such as the EMS Operations and Management for WMD, and special events like EMS Week.
- Dues cover the program costs associated with the coordination and implementation of special initiatives, involving transfer of care (formerly known as diversion), trauma, categorization (including the implementation of the Primary Stroke Centers), and the management of the RED (Regional EMS Directory) Book.
- Dues support interactive forums – including the Board, Functional Group and Task Force processes – providing opportunities where all EMS and other healthcare professionals are invited to work collaboratively and cooperatively to improve and enhance EMS and impact public policy issues.
- Dues provide AEMS with the ability to communicate with and keep informed all EMS providers, hospitals, fire departments and districts, hospitals, and other agencies – through the website, email, mailings, etc..
- Dues support AEMS continued advocacy, support, and facilitation of activities that promote higher standards of patient care and enhance the overall quality of EMS for the Central Arizona region.
“Sticks in a bundle are unbreakable.”
Membership in AEMS is open to all EMS providers, professionals, and interested others. Your voice and involvement are an essential part of AEMS’ collective and collaborative process in meeting the EMS needs for the Central Arizona region. Through your agency support, AEMS will be able to maintain current activities and develop more programs and services that support EMS. THANK YOU!